● MARKET OPEN | 12:06 ET | PRICES DELAYED 15 MIN | NYSE · NASDAQ · TSX

Watching MU raise while NVDA stays stall is killing me. Too late to switch to MU?

BEARISH by u/fitalwaysandforever | Jun 22, 2026 | 1↑ 0 comments | 63 views | VIEW ON REDDIT
$NVDA$MU
$NVDA NVIDIA CORPORATION TECHNOLOGY EQUITY SIMULATION
$210.96
-1.25 (-0.59%)
LAST PRICE · 15 MIN DELAY
DAY CHG -0.59%
5D CHG -1.48%
30D CHG -8.32%
$MU MICRON TECHNOLOGY, INC. TECHNOLOGY EQUITY SIMULATION
$896.07
-8.87 (-0.98%)
LAST PRICE · 15 MIN DELAY
DAY CHG -0.98%
5D CHG -5.98%
30D CHG -3.99%
AI SUMMARY — Investor questioning whether to sell NVIDIA at a loss to switch to Micron, citing recent outperformance. Key risks include crystallizing losses, poor market timing, and concentration risk with all personal capital in a single semiconductor stock.
TICKERNVDA USERu/fitalwaysandforever
RATING BEARISH ENTRY $211.11
POSITION 23 sh SYN BOOK VAL $4855.53
CURRENT $210.96 P&L % -0.07%
CURR VAL $4852.08 P&L $ -3.45
TICKERMU USERu/fitalwaysandforever
RATING BEARISH ENTRY $1190.63
POSITION 4 sh SYN BOOK VAL $4762.52
CURRENT $896.07 P&L % -24.74%
CURR VAL $3584.28 P&L $ -1178.24

Is it too late for me to sell all my NVDA at a loss to jump to MU?

Note: This is all the money I have